welcome to Rozelle Community blog :)

Wednesday, 25 November 2015

About Us :)


Hye Everyone :)



Did u know me??

you can recognize me after reading this :-

                                     Name : Nurul 'Izzah Binti Ibrahim

                                            Age  : 19 years old

                                      Study  : Business Management

                                               Matrik No : 241617



~If You Really Want To Do  Something,
You Will Find a Way..

If You Don't You'll Find an Excuse ~





                           Assalamualaikum w.b.t and hi guys.. ^_^

My name is Siti Ayu Nabilah binti Azizan. All of you can call me "Ayu".  Im a final years student from Degree Islamic Banking and Finance in Universiti Utara Malaysia. ( 222212: matric no). So that, I'm waiting for to make my internship.yeayyy... I'm a simple girl and friendly actually, but maybe for the first time you know me, the first impression all of you, I'm the arrogant person.. NO!! i'm not mrs arrogant.hihi.. So, what i need in my life.. ?? I wish always get a lot of enlightenment in my life, in oder can be a better girls than lastdays in everytime and wish GOD always Bless me untill the end of the time :). the song im really inspired is by passenger-"Let Her Go".. You know why?? because this song teach me as to appreciate all of people surrounding me like Parents, siblings,friends and who anyone related with my life. Appreciate them while they still with us... so " let's sebarkan kasih sayang".. see you all soon in another entries.. bye.. :) 


This businesswoman is Siti Aishah binti Mohd Shukri who are currently 
first year student in UUM. My matrix number is 241615. I am a Bachelor of Finance students.








No comments:

Post a Comment